Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and is at home in both modern and traditional spaces.The Truss is a mid-century styled chair featuring a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.